Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Introspection

As I read the comments on the blog written about the little 3 month old with a brain tumor, I think back to when I was writing in the CaringBridge journal about Alex's situation.  There was a comment posted on there that my mom called DH and had him remove it before I saw it.  My sister printed it off before it was deleted so I could see it if I wanted to.  I don't remember EXACTLY what was said, but it was something along the lines of, "if he is that sick, maybe it is better to let him die."  It made me furious.  But it also made me curious.  Who on earth would write something like that.  CaringBridge isn't like a regular blog creator.  You can search for random pages, but since they are about people who are sick, many of them have need for a password.  So...My conclusion was that it was someone that either knows DH and myself or it was someone that knows the family.

So as I'm reading the comments on the other blog, I'm thankful that I don't seem to see any comments like that there.  It also makes me wonder all over again, who would do that?  (I of course have my suspicions, but I'm not telling.)

No comments:

Post a Comment