Friday, January 28, 2011

Blah...just...blah.

I'm so tired.  I'm tired of being tired.  I'm tired of my body not working right.  I've tried to deny where all my problems stem from and I can no longer do so.  To do that would be denying that I am the problem...or at least my weight is.

I've tried to explain away my issues with my medicine not working like it did last time to any number of things, all the while thinking in the back of my mind "but it could be that I just gained too much weight".  And now...The medicine that was supposed to get me back on track didn't work.  I'm so upset that I could almost cry.  I'm more upset at myself than anything else.  I KNEW that my weight would be an issue, but I avoided mention of it and went on my own little way.  I don't know what to do.  I don't know how to handle this.  And I am dreading my call to my doctor.

Starting now, I'm on a mission.  I'm going to lose weight.  If I can at least get down to what I was when I got pregnant with Alex, it will help.  Of course, my goal is more.  If you lose 10% of your body weight, it helps PCOS considerably.  So...this is my goal.  It will NOT be easy (especially since FOOD is so social for me and my b-day is coming up), but I WILL persevere.  And as much as I HATE exercising, it HAS to be in the cards for me, or all of this is worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment