Monday, February 14, 2011

Not all about me.

Weird title for a blog, huh?

I was going to sit down and blog about how my feelings were hurt today by someone I really care about (not DH).  But, as I usually do, I read through all the recent posts of those blogs I am "following"  And what should I read, but that one of the blogs that deals with a baby who was born early and is in the NICU isn't doing well.  Then I read about another baby who has cancer and also now RSV.

WHOA.  Let's put the breaks on, Jill.  Let's look at this rationally, because obviously everything is not all about you.  You've been in similar situations to these families.  So, for those of you reading my blog and are the praying types, please pray for Scarlett and Lucy.  That God heals them and that they become healthy little girls who grow up to be healthy young women.

No comments:

Post a Comment